Paint the Port Competition
The 2018 Paint the Port art competition will be exhibited in conjunction with the Gladstone Harbour Festival over Easter long weekend.
The competition provides amateur and professional artists from Gladstone, Rockhampton or Bundaberg with an opportunity to present their unique portrayal of port activities or infrastructure for a chance to win cash prizes.
The winning entry in each category will be awarded the following:
- Open Category - $1,000 acquisitive cash prize
- High School Category - $350 cash prize
- Upper Primary School Category (Year 4 to Year 6) – A4 only - $75 cash prize
- Lower Primary School Category (Prep to Year 3) – A4 only - $75 cash prize
2018 Winning Entries
All artwork were judged in alignment with our 2018 Paint the Port Competition Terms and Condition.
- Open Category Winner – Andrea Chapman
- Open Category Highly Commended – Susan Draney and Oki Rose
- High School Winner – Joe Botica
- High School Highly Commended – Sarah Matsuda-Hewitt and Charlotte Sparks
- Upper Primary Winner - Raven-Lily Bickle-Wallace
- Upper Primary Highly Commended - Michael Marriott and Mitchell Newell
- Lower Primary Winner – Ronan Sandland
- Lower Primary Highly Commended - Oliver Gibson and Charlie Vale
Paint the Port Exhibition
Artwork will be displayed at the Paint the Port Exhibition at CQUniversity Gladstone’s Marina campus from Wednesday 21 March to Wednesday 18 April 2018.
For information about the Paint the Port competition email or phone our Corporate and Community Relations Team on 1800 243 GPC (472).