Complete the Online Contractor Induction
This induction is designed for contractors who will be working with GPC, and port users who will be accessing our various sites as part of their work. On completion of this induction, you will be aware of GPC’s obligations and responsibilities with regards to security, safety, people and the environment, and be aware of your respective obligations and responsibilities when accessing any of our sites.
Upon completing the Online Contractor Induction, you have 30 days to submit your completed Site ID Application Form and Course Completion Certificate (which will be emailed to you upon completion of the module) to the GPC Security Department who will issue your site ID access card. The Security Office processes site ID cards Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's between 8am and 11am only. Applications will not be accepted outside of these hours.
If you fail to submit your documentation within 30 days of completing the online induction, you will need to re-sit the online induction and provide updated documentation.
Your site ID access card is valid for two years, after which time you must re-sit the online induction and submit a new Site ID Application Form and Course Completion Certificate.
This online induction will take approximately 45 minutes to complete depending on the number of sites you will need to be inducted for. Ensure you have enough time to complete the module in one sitting. Please note, you are not able to leave the module, return at a later time and resume where you left; if you leave the module before completion you will have to start from the beginning.
- Adobe Flash Player: version 10 or later. This can be
downloaded for free from Adobe.
- As the module is a Flash file, it is not compatible with iPhones or iPads at this stage.
- Browser compatability: Internet Explorer 7 or later; Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later.
- Sound: the module contains audio content which you must be able to listen to in order to complete the assessment. If you have a hearing impairment you can enable closed captions on the module in lieu of audio.
- Printer: you will need to print your Course Completion Certificate to bring to our Security Office to confirm your induction. This will be emailed to you upon completion of the module. You must have this certificate in order to complete your site access application.
Please note: as the module is quiet large, it may take a couple of minutes to download. Please do not hit refresh, as this will cause the module to start downloading again, and will increase your wait time.
Start Contractor Induction
P: 07 4976 1350