Services operating within the Marina
The following businesses operate within the Gladstone Marina:
- Heron Island Boat Transfer Terminal
- Compleat Angler Gladstone – also operates parking for Heron Island stays
- Baileys Marine – operates refuelling services
- Ship and Sail Chandlery
- Fodico Marine Group
- Curtis Ferry Services
- Volunteer Marine Rescue (VMR)
- MIPEC Gladstone Slipway
- Gladstone Visitor Information Centre
Download our Marina Map to help navigate your way around.
The Gladstone Marina offers many facilities and services including:
- on-site office which is open Monday to Friday, 7am to 4:45pm and Saturday to Sunday, 7am to 3.30pm.
- showers and toilet amenities
- modern card operated laundry
- BBQ facilities
- courtesy bus service operating daily for marina tenants to local shopping centre. Bookings are required and must be in by 9.30m on the day, for a 10.30am departure and 1.30pm pick up.
Our contact details
P: 07 4976 1399
Marina VHF — CH82
Gladstone Harbour VTS — CH13
Monday to Friday, 7am to 4:45pm
Saturday and Sunday, 7am to 3:30pm
Heron Island parking
To arrange secure parking please contact Compleat Angler Gladstone.
P: 07 4972 7283
PO Box 1565
Gladstone QLD 4680